November 21, 2010

50. See you soon

Listen to See you Soon by Coldplay


Last week was big. Big with uselessness of thoughts and behaviors. So i though of getting some fresh air would be good. Out to a friend's gig at Laundry and followed by random acoustic performances at aswara. Even it wasn't much but it was good..at least. Yuna and Hana Tajima were there too. Hana Tajima! she is damn pretty aight?

I guess i need more fresh air. More. To get out from these stifling problems. Even some aren't mine.

I just found out that a friend of mine had a crush on me. no , im not bluffing.sikit pon tak. I wasn't notice it until other friend of mine told me. well girl , im so sorry. All the time we spent together was just like i spent with my bestie. I didnt know how to react and am i wrong if i just run away without an explanation? well , if i have the chances to , i don't even know how to explain and decided to give no feeling about it. At this moment i do not know what happened to her and all the links to her existing are deleted. One day you're in , one day you're out...bole?

If one day i bump into you , i'll saying " diri saya pon tak terjaga , macam mana nak jaga awak/kau/kamu " makan saman x? Naaaah.. i don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment