July 4, 2010

24 . Doo Be Doo

Listening to Doo Be Doo by Freshlyground


I'm feeling profoundly happy at the moment..
Happy for no reason..

Maybe i talked to my mom yesterday.
or my dad or my sister. i just do not know.
Perhaps they all made me happy.

Just forget about it. Still agitating over nothingness ( is that weird? )

*****

oh i came across with this band on you tube.
Just take a look at their vid clip
and feel the soothing melody and indistinct voice of the vocalist.
How their clips full of life.





I'm fidgeting to listen more on this band
or perhaps they are the one who make me happy. Perhaps.
I'm leaving you with some of the song's lyric.



We got to take a walk along the shore
It's fine sunny weather

The waves make their way across our toes

So good to be together

Dance with me
Flirt with me Have a little fun
I'm glad to see you are here with me
Let's have a little fun



p/s : oh forget to mention, they are featuring in shakira's world cup song theme wakawaka. = D

No comments:

Post a Comment