i just found out that I've lost another friend because of brain cancer. i was speecless of course but life have to go on. it's just bother me how short life is..
I kind of remember he used to correct me whenever i pronounced " konek " insted of connect . Biasalah budak kampung. Then i 'll shouted at him like crazy " konek " , " Konek " " konek " and he was like..what the hell? lol.
I envy him cause he know what he want to do with his life and just ignored anyone who badmouthing him.
I know if he is still here with us , he'll definitely enjoy his life to the fullest.That what struck me the most cause I've been wasting my life for nothing.it's got me thinking and i'm still keep on thinking.
Rest in peace buddy.

2 of them had brain cancer..? sigh..
ReplyDeleteal fatihah.. *HUGS*
al-fatihah
ReplyDelete